- A hungry dog – try not to feed your dog before class, a hungry dog is more likely to work for treats.
- Your dog’s favourite toy to play tuggy with.
- Nice smelly treats for a reward.
- Collar and lead.
Yes and no – Dogs can be fully vaccinated or vaccicheck/titer tested.
If you need to miss a class because of illness, holidays or special occasions. You are welcome to join us at a different venue (by arrangement).
No – Sorry we don’t accept aggressive dogs in classes. I can give you contact details of trainers that can help you, please call.
I always ask you to attend a beginner class, so I can see if you and your dog are ready to move to Bronze.
Socialisation is the key. Even before your puppy has had its vaccinations you can take it out.
- Carry your puppy in your arms or in a rucksack, take it out and about in your local area.
- Take your puppy to a family/friend’s house to play in the garden.
- Build up your play and tuggy with your puppy with different toys. Please keep running ball games to a minimum, as this will be hard on your puppy’s legs.
All courses must be paid for in advance. This will be done when you complete the online booking form.
For insurance purposes we do need you to book your place in advanced, this will also save disappointment as we do have limited spaces on all of our dog training sessions.